A car accident can cause serious damage to your vehicle. If the frame of your vehicle is bent, it can affect the way it operates. Wreck-a-Mended Collision LLC will work to repair your vehicle's frame and get you back on the road quickly and safely.
Speak to one of our representatives today to get started with your vehicle's repair work.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you find out the frame of your vehicle is damaged, you might have a lot of questions about what to do next. Here are a few of our most frequently asked questions:
- Is my car totaled?
- Not necessarily. For your car to be considered "totaled," the price of the repairs has to be greater than the estimated worth of the car. While some frame damage is irreparable, many accidents result in minor frame damage that can be easily fixed. We'll provide you with a free estimate and work through the details with you individually.
- What will happen if I don't repair the frame?
- Driving with a bent or cracked frame is extremely dangerous. Your frame is the anchor for your car's balance. With a damaged frame, your vehicle can sway and you could lose control.
- Will you work with my insurance company?
- Absolutely. Wreck-a-Mended Collision will work directly with your insurance company to get the most out of your claim and get you back on the road safely as soon as possible.
Make an appointment with Wreck-a-Mended Collision today at 845-632-6658.